Solar energy is not just because there is little or no available electricity from the national grid. Solar Energy is cheap, clean, reliable and available from the sun throughout Africa all year round. In addition, here are some reasons why going Solar is good for you, your bank account and the environment;
- Electricity costs can make up a large portion of your monthly expenses. With a solar system, after the initial payment, you will generate free power from your system for its entire 25+ years lifecycle. Even if your solar system is not big enough to produce all the energy you consume, solar will reduce your Electricity bills and you will save a lot of money.
- Solar is a great way to reduce your carbon footprint. Fossil fuels like gasoline and kerosene used for electricity or light contribute to about 40 percent of all carbon emissions in Africa, and going solar can significantly decrease this number. An average residential solar panel system will eliminate three to four tons of carbon emissions each year. This is the equivalent of planting over 100 trees annually.
- Solar is sustainable. Solar technology is the present and the future. Solar systems meet our today needs but do not compromise the need of our future generation. It is good for the environment, It does require little maintenance or servicing
- Energy Independence: Worry less about the availability of electric energy from the public grid, by generating your own electricity with the solar system. With the SKYMAX solar system, you get constant and free electricity from the Sun.
- Solar Energy is cool! Let’s face it, what’s cooler than the sun powering your home? Power your home with Solar is not only sustainable; it is also the right thing to do for yourself and for the environment. Solar energy is the norm in most developed countries because it a proven electricity generating technology.